• The State Department of Health reported 372 new confirmed and probable cases statewide on Sunday, including 240 in Oahu, 54 on the island of Hawaii, 40 in Maui, 32 in Kauai, one in Molokai and five Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There are now 78,149 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 54,379 in Oahu, 9,857 in Hawaii County, 9,340 in Maui County (8,983 in Maui, 218 in Molokai and 139 in Lanai) and 2,182 in Kauai. A total of 2,391 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• There were 10 new deaths reported Sunday, including eight in Oahu – a man and woman in their 50s, a man in their 60s, two men and a woman in their 60s, and a man and woman over 80. years, all had underlying conditions and were hospitalized. Two deaths have been reported on the island of Hawaii, a man in his 50s and a woman in her 70s. Both had underlying conditions and were hospitalized.
• The statewide death toll is now 757, including 573 in Oahu, 86 on the island of Hawaii, 84 in Maui, eight in Kauai, one in Molokai and five residents of Hawaii who died outside the country. ‘State.
• Honolulu County averages 247 new cases per day and has a test positivity rate of 5.0%, followed by Hawaii County with 57 cases and 5.6%, Maui County with 33 cases and 3.1% and Kauai County with 26 cases and 4.9%.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS / Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or visit the pharmacy to make an appointment.
• Maui District Health Unit: 984-3780, [email protected]
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinate schedule for adults over 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95, rue Mahalani, room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about the coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Department of Health: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report quarantine order violations to the Maui Police Department:
• Send an email to [email protected]