For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Cowboys vs Washington odds
On / under insights
- Dallas games this season have topped 46.5 points seven out of 14 times.
- Washington’s games are over 46.5 points on seven of 14 occasions this season.
- Sunday’s over / under is 2.3 points lower than the two teams’ combined 48.8 points per game average.
- These two teams combine to give up 46 points per game, 0.5 less than the over / under of this competition.
- The Cowboys’ average game total this season is 50.9, 4.4 points above Sunday’s 46.5 over / under.
- In 2021, matches involving the soccer team averaged 46.3 points, 0.2 short of that match’s set over / under.
Cowboy statistics and trends
- In Dallas’ 14 games this season, he has 11 ATS wins.
- The Cowboys have been favored 10 or more points twice this season and have covered the lead in one of them.
- This year’s Dallas games have exceeded points total six times on 14 occasions (42.9%).
- The Cowboys score 3.5 more points per game (28.6) than the surrender of the football team (25.1).
- Dallas is 8-1 ATS and 7-2 overall this season as the team registers over 25.1 points.
- The Cowboys are putting in 38.7 more yards per game (403.3) than the football team gives up per outing (364.6).
- In games Dallas has racked up for 364.6 yards, the team is 9-1 ATS and 8-2 overall.
- The Cowboys have returned the ball three more times (19 in total) than the football team has forced a turnover (16) this season.
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Dallas game with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- ATS, Washington is 5-9-0 this year.
- Washington’s games this season have scored more than six times on 14 occasions (42.9%).
- The football team is averaging just 0.7 points less per game (20.2) than the Cowboys allow (20.9).
- Washington is 3-3 ATS and 4-2 overall when the team scores over 20.9 points.
- The football team averaged 329.1 yards per game, 27.8 yards short of the 356.9 that the Cowboys gave up.
- Washington is 3-3 ATS and 4-2 overall when the team is over 356.9 yards.
- This season, the football team has made 21 turnovers, 10 fewer than the Cowboys took (31).
Overview of the house and the road
- Dallas is 4-2 ATS and 4-2 overall at home this season.
- At home, the Cowboys are winless ATS (0-1) as favorites by 10 points or more.
- In six home games this year, Dallas have struck more than four times.
- The Cowboys’ home games this season are averaging 51.8 points overall, 5.3 more than this outing’s over / under number (46.5).
- On the road, Washington is 3-4 overall and 3-4 ATS.
- In four of the seven away games this year, Washington has topped the total.
- The away matches for the football team this season average 45.4 points overall, 1.1 less than the top / bottom number in this competition (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.