For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Cowboys vs Washington odds
On / under insights
- Dallas and their opponents have surpassed the current total of 48.5 points in seven of 13 games (53.8%) this season.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in four of 12 games this season.
- The two teams are averaging 49.9 points per game, 1.4 more than the competition’s total.
- The combined 47.1 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 1.4 less than the 48.5 over / under in this competition.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have averaged 51.7 points per game in 2020, 3.2 more than Sunday’s total.
- The average total of 46.6 PPG in team soccer games this season is 1.9 points lower than the over / under for this game.
Cowboy statistics and trends
- In Dallas’ 12 games this season, he has nine ATS wins.
- So far this season, the Cowboys have been established as favorites by 3.5 or more points on nine occasions and are 6-3 ATS in those games.
- Dallas games this year have scored 46.2% of their chances (six times in 13 games with total set points).
- The Cowboys score 4.6 more points per game (29.4) than the surrender of the football team (24.8).
- When Dallas scores over 24.8 points, it’s 7-2 ATS and 6-2 overall.
- The Cowboys are amassing 61.1 more yards per game (416.3) than the football team gives up per game (355.2).
- In games Dallas amassed for 355.2 yards, the team are 9-2 ATS and 8-2 overall.
- This year, the Cowboys have returned the ball more than 16 times, four more than the football team’s take-out (12).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Dallas game with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- Washington has five ATS wins in 12 games this season.
- The football team have covered the gap once this year when the Underdogs have gained 3.5 points or more (on five occasions).
- Washington’s games this season have scored five of 12 set point totals (41.7%).
- The football team is averaging 20.5 points per game, comparable to the Cowboys’ 22.3 points.
- When Washington scores more than 22.3 points, it’s 3-1 ATS and 4-0 overall.
- The football team is averaging 26.9 yards less per game (345.6) than the Cowboys are giving up per game (372.5).
- Washington is 1-3 ATS and 2-2 overall when the team picks up over 372.5 yards.
- The football team has 17 gifts this season, while the Cowboys have 23 takeaways.
Overview of the house and the road
- Washington has covered the lead twice at home and is 3-3 overall this season.
- The football team is winless ATS (0-1) as an underdog by 3.5 points or more at home.
- In six home games this season, Washington has topped the total twice.
- This season, the soccer team’s home games are averaging 47.0 points, 1.5 short of the over / under of this outing (48.5).
- In away games, Dallas is 5-1 ATS and 4-2 overall.
- The Cowboys are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as 3.5-point or more away favorites.
- This season, in six away games, Dallas has exceeded the total twice.
- The Cowboys away games this season are averaging 51.6 points overall, 3.1 more than this contest’s over / under total (48.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.