The New Orleans Saints (2-2) are small favorites (-1.5) against the Washington football team (2-2) on Sunday, October 10, 2021. The points total is set at 44.5 for the match.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Saints vs Washington
On / under insights
- New Orleans and their opponents have scored at least 44.5 points – this game is over / under – only once this year.
- So far this season, 75% of Washington’s games (3/4) have totaled more points than Sunday’s total of 44.5.
- Sunday’s total is 4.3 points lower than the combined average of 48.8 points per game for the two teams.
- The 47.8 points per game these two teams have allowed their opponents to score this season is 3.3 more than the total of 44.5 in this competition.
- The Saints’ average game total this season is 44.9, 0.4 points higher than Sunday’s 44.5 total.
- The 44.5 point total for this game is 0.5 points lower than the average total of 45.0 points per game in the football team’s games this season.
Statistics and trends of saints
- So far this year, New Orleans has had two wins against the spread.
- The Saints have yet to cover the gap this season when they are favored by 1.5 points or more.
- New Orleans games this year have topped one of four set point totals (25%).
- This year, the Saints are averaging 7.0 points less per game (23.5) than the surrender of the football team (30.5).
- The Saints are 140.7 fewer yards per game (276.8) than the football team is giving up per outing (417.5).
- This year, the Saints have returned the ball three times, one more than the football team’s take-out (2).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the New Orleans game with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- Washington has a four-game ATS victory this year.
- The football team has yet to cover the gap this season when the underdogs are 1.5 points or more.
- Washington has eclipsed the over / under on 75% of its chances this year (three times in four games with a set point total).
- The football team scores 25.3 points per game, 8.0 more than the Saints’ surrender (17.3).
- Washington is 1-2 ATS and 2-1 overall when the team scores over 17.3 points.
- The football team is averaging 342.0 yards per game, just 7.3 short of the 349.3 the Saints are giving up.
- Washington is 1-1 ATS and 2-0 overall when the team amassed over 349.3 yards.
- The football team have five gifts this season, while the Saints have eight take-out.
House and route information
- The football team is winless ATS (0-2) as an underdog by 1.5 points or more at home.
- The football team’s average home game total this season is 43.5 points, 1.0 short of the competition’s over / under (44.5).
- The Saints are winless ATS (0-1) as 1.5 or more point favorites on the road.
- The Saints’ away games this season are averaging 44.0 points overall, 0.5 short of this outing’s high / low number (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.